Clayton Counselling: 30 Years of Expertise For more than 30 years, Dr. Kent Clayton has been supporting, guiding and strengthening both individuals and families with his counselling expertise, developmental programs and seminars.
His personal and informal manner, coupled with an unfailing belief in the unshakeable worth in each of us, has enabled him to help a wide variety of people from all walks of life.
As Director of Clayton Counselling Services, he and his staff of qualified, caring professionals offer a variety of services for individuals, couples, and families struggling with a variety of personal issues.
- Marriage and Family Counselling
- Anger Management
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Crisis and Trauma Intervention
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Domestic Abuse / Family Violence
- Family Conflicts
- Marriage Preparation
- Anxiety, Depression
- Parenting Problems
- Personal and Career Changes
- Public Speaking*
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Family Mediation / Conflict Resolution
- Children / Anger, Bullying and Depression Child Custody Evaluations Relationship Counselling Stress Management